~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Name: Callie
Breed: Rosecomb bantam mix
Username: @cutiechook1

Callie loves to be held. She just got rid of her peep. She has a beautiful collar around her neck, which is why I named her Callie.

Raven(7/3/16)
@Cluckcluck1215

Update:I've grown so much!im bigger then Harriet now!!!isadora(formally tiny)has grown so much!shes as big as me now!!we love to go outside,and eat bugs and grass,and flowers,and every thing!we saw the hole world!!!!the hole world I tell you!!!well,I have to go!bye bye!raven.

Alex (6/9/16) @Alexandra33 Comment: Hi, Lily! I'm so glad you were able to make it here! How's your day been? Mine's basically been basking in the sun and eating through our ridiculous fly population. ~Alex
3/7/16 (Sorry I don't have a picture caus I'm on the app) Hey Alex! Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Me and the hens have been so busy dust bathing and eating bugs that I haven't had time to log on. One of my Coop-Mates loves I repeat, LOVES laying on eggs all day and whenever I come and say hi she YELLS at me and all her feathers gets ruffeld up. She also likes to peck at me too. Nobody likes me. Everyone who I say hi to pecks at me. But there is one hen who doesn't mind me. I think her name is Jessica. She told me that her sister died. I think that she said her name was Leia. I know how she feels though, I had a mate named Midnight and we were so in love. But one day the humans took him away and I never saw him again. I didn't eat or drink for days. It was soooo sad. We also have had some more of our hens die. Kristin told me that her sister died. But the happy news is that it is sunny! I love hanging and gossiping with my friends. The bugs are SO YUMMY this time of year. How are you?

King (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update: hi, everyone. What's up? Sorry none of us have been online. Mom (CL200) is hogging the computer for shopping. She hasn't had much time for "social media" or chicken tv. Her mom has been taking car of us most of this week and last week her dad took care of us. She was traveling all last week and this week she's just had hr mind on other things. She's searching for a horse trailer and trying to train that big miniature horse that's across the "barnyard". I don't know why she calls him "mini". He's huge to me! Last night mst not hav gone well. I heard hr ylling at him and they ended early. Said she needs a rope halter before the next traiing session. Whatevr a rope halter is... I'll stick to taking care of my girls and making sur they stay out of trouble!

Callie 7/6/16
@cutiechook1
Hey guys! I haven't been cuddled that much for a while because my mom is really busy. She keeps on coming into my coop in a weird suit (swim suit). I know this is short but it's late so it's time for me to roost now, Bye!!!!

Last edited:

Callie 9/9/16
@cutiechook1
My mom is letting me jump on her a lot now. I think she likes it. She does giggle a lot. It is sad, because once I got on ChickenBook, everybody stopped getting on. I hope you all are having a nice day!

Puffy 9/11/16
@henny1129
Hi guys! Life hasn't been to good lately......I got into trouble because I was having a really rough day and I just got super mad at my poor sister Moo Cow and I really hurt her. So right now we're both living in these wooden cages in the barn. The cages are super nice which is good though! There has been some talk of Moo Cow going to live with the goats, but I have to go now because I will probably get in trouble if my mom sees me online. Bye!!!

Bea 9/11/16
@Cluckcluck1215

Comment:aww puffy I'm so sorry!

Puffy 9/11/16
@henny1129
Hi guys! Life hasn't been to good lately......I got into trouble because I was having a really rough day and I just got super mad at my poor sister Moo Cow and I really hurt her. So right now we're both living in these wooden cages in the barn. The cages are super nice which is good though! There has been some talk of Moo Cow going to live with the goats, but I have to go now because I will probably get in trouble if my mom sees me online. Bye!!!

Puffy 9/11/16
@henny1129

Thanks Bea!
1f642.png
It's all my fault though, I should've never been mean to my poor little sister. My mom did tell me good news though, she said that some of her human friends were going to bring some fertile Guinea eggs for me and some of my other sisters to brood and hatch!

Back
Top Bottom