~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Tweeter 9/23/16
@Fluffers

really? we dont like it we stay under cover of your coop. unless it's just sprinkling.do you ever have bad hail in Texas? In Washington it not bad.This is sooo cool! I'm clucking to a chicken MILES away from me!

Supposedly we do get hail here, sometimes really bad, but that hasn't happened since before I was born. It rains hard though, lots of summer storms. We all like to play in the puddles, here is a picture of my sister Arya during a rainstorm...

(I was too busy playing to stop for a photo op)
I imagine it rains all the time where you are...maybe I'd get bored of the rain if it happened that much!

Supposedly we do get hail here, sometimes really bad, but that hasn't happened since before I was born. It rains hard though, lots of summer storms. We all like to play in the puddles, here is a picture of my sister Arya during a rainstorm...

I imagine it rains all the time where you are...maybe I'd get bored of the rain if it happened that much!
Tweeter 9/23/16
@Fluffers
aww you soaked!yea it rains A LOT here especialy fall and winter.there will be rain in spring too, but not always summer. well, not as bad.

Photo of bird:

Name of bird:Rey (aka my Rey of sunshine)
Age of bird:16 weeks old
Breed AND Gender of bird:Female Partridge Plymouth Rock
Your username:myreyofsunshine16
A little bit about the bird: Rey suffered a very severe injury by cutting her back open on chicken wire at 2 weeks old, then she went on a 2 mile hike on my shoulder 1 week later. At 10 weeks old she had her blood sucked by a weasel, but after 5 long weeks, Rey has pulled through again. Her most recent venture was going to a potluck with me. That is where this picture is taken.

myreyofsunshine16 09/24/16

Status update-----------

Today was the typical day for me. Eat a little, try to avoid those sex-happy roosters 4 times the size of me. After being injured for so long and being alone, I really started to like my owner, now she has dumped me back in with 34 other chickens.

-Feeling Betrayed.:(

Jasper 9/24/16
I'm NEVER bored of rain! I wish it would rain all the time.....

Jasper 9/24/16
I'm NEVER bored of rain! I wish it would rain all the time.....

Are you serious??? I hate being rained on, if it rains, me and my whole flock race to the henhouse and then fight over who gets to be in the henhouse and who has to stand underneath the henhouse. I am always underneath the henhouse.

Are you serious??? I hate being rained on, if it rains, me and my whole flock race to the henhouse and then fight over who gets to be in the henhouse and who has to stand underneath the henhouse. I am always underneath the henhouse.
Jasper 9/24/16
Are you kidding?! Rain is the best type of weather! Rain is when you run OUT of the house!

Back
Top Bottom