~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Tweeter 9/29?30?/16
@Fluffers

WOW! Totally radical coop!welcome to chickenbook!

Fluffers! Hey there! I think my sister Sansa told me about you! Are you the one telling her to go after my tomatoes?! I permit her to eat all the grapes she likes cause they aren't my favorite, but the tomatoes are all mine until I'm full!! I suppose I'll let it slide this time though cause she said lots of good things about you :)

Fluffers! Hey there! I think my sister Sansa told me about you! Are you the one telling her to go after my tomatoes?! I permit her to eat all the grapes she likes cause they aren't my favorite, but the tomatoes are all mine until I'm full!! I suppose I'll let it slide this time though cause she said lots of good things about you
smile.png
Tweeter 9/30?/16
@Fluffers
yup i am a tomato freak! and everyone should have access to tomatoes. not like i dont take peas from Feathery
tongue.png

*Feathery standing behind Tweeter,who is on computer*
Ahem?
Tweeter: Gotta go bye
tongue.png

Tweeter 9/30?/16
@Fluffers

yup i am a tomato freak! and everyone should have access to tomatoes. not like i dont take peas from Feathery:p
*Feathery standing behind Tweeter,who is on computer*
Ahem?
Tweeter: Gotta go bye:p

Haha glad I'm talking to another ruler of a distant world on here. I'm not greedy, I just want what's rightfully mine! Sansa and I have a pretty good deal worked out, she get fist dibs on grapes.
Hopefully Feathery isn't too mad at you!
And what are these pea things you speak of. My mom still hasn't let us try any of those, she will have to be reminded!

Haha glad I'm talking to another ruler of a distant world on here. I'm not greedy, I just want what's rightfully mine! Sansa and I have a pretty good deal worked out, she get fist dibs on grapes.
Hopefully Feathery isn't too mad at you!
And what are these pea things you speak of. My mom still hasn't let us try any of those, she will have to be reminded!
Tweeter 9/30/16
@Fluffers
What!? you have never had peas? there delicious little green balls of love! not really they just taste good :p

Tweeter 9/30/16
@Fluffers

What!? you have never had peas? there delicious little green balls of love! not really they just taste good :p

Little green balls of love...? That's grapes!
Mom said they're on the shopping list. I'm excited to try them. I'll let you know how it goes

myreyofsunshine16 10/01/16

IT HAS BEEN RAINING TOO MUCH!!!!! It has rained 4 inches in the past 24 hours.....Ugh. County sent out flood warnings and my owner moved us to the top of the hill we live on. Other than that, life has been good. Has anybody here ever tried rose petals? They are heavenly.

You are missing out! Get the wild ones, they are da' best.

Rose petals huh? Never! We've only had marigolds...they're ehhh. I just like it when mom puts them in the nesting boxes! But man, rose petals sure sound like something royalty should be eating!

Rose petals huh? Never! We've only had marigolds...they're ehhh. I just like it when mom puts them in the nesting boxes! But man, rose petals sure sound like something royalty should be eating!

My owner always tries to get us to eat marigolds, we don't like them, so she gave up, but we love the rose petals, and no matter how hard our owner tries, she can never keep them in the nesting boxes!

Back
Top Bottom