~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

myreyofsunshine16 10/01/16

My owner always tries to get us to eat marigolds, we don't like them, so she gave up, but we love the rose petals, and no matter how hard our owner tries, she can never keep them in the nesting boxes!

Oh boy I have a good feeling that mom and dad are gonna spoil me soon. We're requesting peas and rose petals tomorrow. Mom knows better than to disappoint me. I can't wait!

Oh boy I have a good feeling that mom and dad are gonna spoil me soon. We're requesting peas and rose petals tomorrow. Mom knows better than to disappoint me. I can't wait!

They are soo yummy! Just don't give your mom the puppy dog look, I gave it to my owner today and she told me if I kept on acting like a dog she would throw me out so I did not eat my flockmates..

They are soo yummy! Just don't give your mom the puppy dog look, I gave it to my owner today and she told me if I kept on acting like a dog she would throw me out so I did not eat my flockmates..

Hmmm...mom loves puppies!! (Almost as much as she loves chickens I imagine). That just gave me an idea
1f608.png
. Lol. I see the big fluffy rooster (German shepherd) get away with that look all the time, he may be smarter than I give him credit for! Even though I already get whatever I want cause I keep such good watch over my flockmates! Plus it'd definitely be a gamble cause I hear dad saying all the time that mom isn't allowed to have any more dogs! We'll see how it goes tomorrow with those rose petals, I hope they don't drive me to such desperate measures!

IT HAS BEEN RAINING TOO MUCH!!!!! It has rained 4 inches in the past 24 hours.....Ugh. County sent out flood warnings and my owner moved us to the top of the hill we live on. Other than that, life has been good. Has anybody here ever tried rose petals? They are heavenly.
Jasper10/1/16
You lucky duck!
ep.gif

Last edited:
Tweeter 9/30/16
@Fluffers

my ma is going to a concert today i hope i don't get stuck in the coop forever

Oh man my mom and dad did that last weekend! And I think I overheard them saying something about monster trucks tonight and how they might have to put us to bed early!! That's two Saturdays in a row!! Not acceptable! :mad:
(I let it slide last weekend because it was mom's favorite artist and she plays his music when she cleans Casterly Coop and Hen's Landing. I hope it's a good concert your mom is going to tonight, otherwise she'll need to get her priorities straight!! Lol)

Jasper 10/1/16
Well we're in the pen all day. We always get to roam around the yard and forage in the morning though. It's because the fence needs fix and we need to make sure the dog is totally friendly with us....
hide.gif
But I like the pen. We have a big pool, and a drinking pool. A house full of new hay, a place to sit in the shade, and food!

Oh man my mom and dad did that last weekend! And I think I overheard them saying something about monster trucks tonight and how they might have to put us to bed early!! That's two Saturdays in a row!! Not acceptable!
somad.gif

(I let it slide last weekend because it was mom's favorite artist and she plays his music when she cleans Casterly Coop and Hen's Landing. I hope it's a good concert your mom is going to tonight, otherwise she'll need to get her priorities straight!! Lol)
Tweeter 9/1/16
@Fluffers
her mom won tickets of the radio and the announcer dude was like, "your going to the concert Rocktober 1st" so now she is gonna go with her dad. have you ever had Scratch and Peck feed? that's what we eat it's yum!

Tweeter 9/1/16
@Fluffers

her mom won tickets of the radio and the announcer dude was like, "your going to the concert Rocktober 1st" so now she is gonna go with her dad.  have you ever had Scratch and Peck feed? that's what we eat it's yum!

Ohh man well that kind of sounds like a big deal. Mom probably deserves a night out I suppose.
We've never had that, mom looked it up and says it looks yummy though! We eat H&H because the "breeder" that we came from developed that food and mom & dad like her so they support her business! Plus it's really yummy too!

Jasper 10/1/16
So... Has anyone here hatched there kids? Or had someone hatch there kids for them? I haven't and probably won't since Catherine doesn't like crossbreeds, and there's no runner drake here... but Miel & Cheri will have ducklings in the spring, and Sherlock& Daffi, and Shirley will have ducklings too. Here's some pictures of them:
Miel & Cheri

Sherlock, Daffi, Shirley

I might not have kids, but I still like Miel. We hang out together a lot. Actually, Catherine might make her own breed with some of us in the Spring! Wouldn't that be interesting...

Back
Top Bottom