~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Jasper 10/1/16
So... Has anyone here hatched there kids? Or had someone hatch there kids for them? I haven't and probably won't since Catherine doesn't like crossbreeds, and there's no runner drake here... but Miel & Cheri will have ducklings in the spring, and Sherlock& Daffi, and Shirley will have ducklings too. Here's some pictures of them:
Miel & Cheri

Sherlock, Daffi, Shirley

I might not have kids, but I still like Miel. We hang out together a lot. Actually, Catherine might make her own breed with some of us in the Spring! Wouldn't that be interesting...
Tweeter
@Fluffers
Meil and Cheri are so cute together!

Jasper 10/1/16
You'll have to wait till spring for the ducklings, but here's Sherlock, Alton, Daffi, and Shirley as ducklings.

Well you tell your Mom and Dad that ducklings are more than worth it!
Tweeter
@Fluffers
when they are older they are good but 5 ducklings in a brooder was poop heaven. gooey pooey
sickbyc.gif

Can ducks be on here? I know Jasper is one but can there be one more?

Redferd27
@Fluffers

Hi i'm Webferd (Redferd)
and i am a Black Swedish drake! i have a sister (his mate too) named Sqeaky (Nibbler)and we have been mates for 4 years celabrating our 5th anniversary in spring!One more winter!I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PEAS I CAN'T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR PEAS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!1
love.gif
I WOULD DIE WITHOUT PEAS!

Can ducks be on here? I know Jasper is one but can there be one more?

Redferd27
@Fluffers

Hi i'm Webferd (Redferd)
and i am a Black Swedish drake! i have a sister (his mate too) named Sqeaky (Nibbler)and we have been mates for 4 years celabrating our 5th anniversary in spring!One more winter!I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PEAS I CAN'T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR PEAS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!1
love.gif
I WOULD DIE WITHOUT PEAS!
YES! You are a very handsome drake.... Nice to meet you! peas....
droolin.gif

Connie
4 years
Silkie hen
@ChickenLover200
Update:
Hey! I'm back! Not sure what all I missed,but here's what's been goin'on.
I got to mt the nw chicks last month. We really get along well, and ven King dosn't mind sharing our coop. Mom hasn't had a lot of time to spend with us,but I overheard from Eli, the mini horse stallion that there's a new mini mare on the farm somewhere and she's going to have a foal maybe tonight!

Back
Top Bottom