~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Tweeter 10/3/16
@Fluffers

well,you can get purposely hurt, (say,fall off the roost and act injured) then beg for peas
myreyofsunshine16 10/04/16

Haha, after being attacked by a weasel, my hip is not right, so if I fell off the roost, I would be genuinely hurt....I am not sure my owner has any peas right now. Where does your mom get hers?

Tweeter 10/3/16
@Fluffers

well,you can get purposely hurt, (say,fall off the roost and act injured) then beg for peas

Oh man, that's crafty! As ruler of all the lands I have a reputation to uphold, but Sansa will do anything for food! She even jumped on the BBQ once :eek:
I bet I could convince her to fake some sort of attack or injury! These peas better be worth it though cause mom will be a wreck if she thinks something bad happened to us!!
Thanks for the idea!!
- Danaerys

Oh man, that's crafty! As ruler of all the lands I have a reputation to uphold, but Sansa will do anything for food! She even jumped on the BBQ once
ep.gif

I bet I could convince her to fake some sort of attack or injury! These peas better be worth it though cause mom will be a wreck if she thinks something bad happened to us!!
Thanks for the idea!!
- Danaerys
Tweeter 10/4/16
@Fluffers
Wow! The BBQ???Thats's risky!

Tweeter 10/4/16
@Fluffers

Wow! The BBQ???Thats's risky!

Yep! She's psycho. Or just really hungry I guess. Needless to say mom & dad are very careful when they BBQ outside now, we don't get any snacks if we beg near the hot stuff!

Roll an egg up to the human coop?! Oh man, mom would lose her mind!! Might be hard to get it up the steps though...hmmm... it would be impressive!
Speaking of the human coop...have y'all ever been inside the human coop?! My sister Meli did when she was sick. And the new babies once when Olena was being mean to them! I've never been inside though, I'm assuming it's cause it'd be too dangerous for me to leave my kingdom unattended! But sometimes on hot days I try to sneak in just for a little bit!! I've gotten close...there's this thing in there called AC and it feels so nice! I wish we had that in Casterly Coop!
- Danaerys

Last edited:
Yep! She's psycho. Or just really hungry I guess. Needless to say mom & dad are very careful when they BBQ outside now, we don't get any snacks if we beg near the hot stuff!

Roll an egg up to the human coop?! Oh man, mom would lose her mind!! Might be hard to get it up the steps though...hmmm... it would be impressive!
Speaking of the human coop...have y'all ever been inside the human coop?! My sister Meli did when she was sick. And the new babies once when Olena was being mean to them! I've never been inside though, I'm assuming it's cause it'd be too dangerous for me to leave my kingdom unattended! But sometimes on hot days I try to sneak in just for a little bit!! I've gotten close...there's this thing in there called AC and it feels so nice! I wish we had that in Casterly Coop!
- Danaerys
Tweeter 10/4/16
@Fluffers
oh i've been inside the human coop! when i was a chick i lived in there for i think a month? yea. also, i have snuck threw the sliding glass door because my owner went to go get a treat for me. pfft! not like the outside cat doesn't do it! right now the ducks are having hayday! they are swimming about in their pool and enjoying the wet yucky rain!!!

Redferd27
@Fluffers
WooHoo! Rain is awesome! with my mate in the pool right now!!!could this day get any better? plus worms are coming up out of the ground! Free food and fun!!

Back
Top Bottom