Chickenlover200's new chat thread

Cherry, that's so funny!
lau.gif
Cobra didn't even realize just how wimpy he sounded. I think the funniest part is that he was trying to intimidate the world and he couldn't have scared a fly with that crow!
gig.gif

Sorry for all the misspelled and missmissingwords. I'm exhausted

I'm really tired, too.....*yawn* Nighty night, guys!
frow.gif

~Alex

:frow  Can I join?  
Hi! :frow join right in!
Hey, everyone! I'm going to therapeutic horse riding place volunteer at tomorrow. It will be the first "lessdons" I help with. I'm excited :D

Oh neat! That's so awesome! Congrats! :hugs

@Alexandra33 That's halarious. :lau I find it so funny that the smallest ones try and "think" they sound the most ferocious. The same principles apply to my little chihuahua she thinks she's a German Shepard! :lau

@Alexandra33 That's halarious.
lau.gif
I find it so funny that the smallest ones try and "think" they sound the most ferocious. The same principles apply to my little chihuahua she thinks she's a German Shepard!
lau.gif

I know!
gig.gif
And vice versa; what's big usually thinks it's small and incapable of bothering a thing.
roll.png
I really don't understand why the world works that way, but I find it rather amusing!

~Alex

Hey, everyone! I'm going to therapeutic horse riding place volunteer at tomorrow. It will be the first "lessdons" I help with. I'm excited :D

@Alexandra33 That's halarious. :lau I find it so funny that the smallest ones try and "think" they sound the most ferocious. The same principles apply to my little chihuahua she thinks she's a German Shepard! :lau

[@=/u/340385/Alexandra33]@Alexandra33[/@] That's halarious. :lau I find it so funny that the smallest ones try and "think" they sound the most ferocious. The same principles apply to my little chihuahua she thinks she's a German Shepard! :lau

I know! :gig  And vice versa; what's big usually thinks it's small and incapable of bothering a thing. :rolleyes:  I really don't understand why the world works that way, but I find it rather amusing!

~Alex

My little rooser never crows. Im 100% sure heIS a rooster, but yet the only noises I get out of him are little clucks and chirps :rolleyes:

[@=/u/340385/Alexandra33]@Alexandra33[/@] That's halarious. :lau I find it so funny that the smallest ones try and "think" they sound the most ferocious. The same principles apply to my little chihuahua she thinks she's a German Shepard! :lau

I know! :gig  And vice versa; what's big usually thinks it's small and incapable of bothering a thing. :rolleyes:  I really don't understand why the world works that way, but I find it rather amusing!

~Alex

Yeah your right! :lol: It is very funny! :lau

~Alex

My little rooser never crows. Im 100% sure heIS a rooster, but yet the only noises I get out of him are little clucks and chirps :rolleyes:

Haha well when he does get ready for a laugh. It is quite funny! :lau

My little rooser never crows. Im 100% sure heIS a rooster, but yet the only noises I get out of him are little clucks and chirps
roll.png

It's strange though.... He's over 2 years old... He *should* be crowing by now, buy the only other rooster (wings) is the only one crowing
hmm.png

Awwww....well, either way, he sounds super sweet!
love.gif

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom