Chickie treats?

LilChickieMomma

Chirping
Mar 5, 2024
So ive been wondering what can i give my girls as a treat? i have some freeze dried meal worms and they go nuts over them, i break them up into smaller pieces because they are pretty long but ive been wanting to make lentil sprouts and all the cool stuff i keep seeing now that i have them but i want to make sure i wont mess up nothing up as i dont know if itll cause unwanted or unbreakable habits or if it could even harm them. so if anyone has suggestions on treats id be very thankful!

LilChickieMomma, please put your location in your signature.

At that age, just breakfast is a huge treat. You could put a piece of kibble on your fingertip and feed them each one.

LilChickieMomma, please put your location in your signature.

At that age, just breakfast is a huge treat. You could put a piece of kibble on your fingertip and feed them each one.
what do you mean in my signature? im in California, United States.

and good to know! theyre always excited over food, but i was told to make sure they have unlimited food until they are bigger since they are constantly growing at this age. so they arent always super interested in eating out my hand, but ill keep trying!

what do you mean in my signature? im in California, United States.

and good to know! theyre always excited over food, but i was told to make sure they have unlimited food until they are bigger since they are constantly growing at this age. so they arent always super interested in eating out my hand, but ill keep trying!
nevermind 😅 i saw Signature right when i opened my profile tab

Back
Top Bottom