Chicks are lost in the mail. :( USPS has no idea where they are.

So sorry! Even tho' you hadn't met them, I know you were already attached....
sad.png

Yes, because we were so excited to get them. Had everything ready, were thinking of names...and then this.

We're getting out today and getting our minds off of this.

My condolences,very heartbreaking situation. Yes,they are still your baby chicks,even if you never saw them.

They have not gone unloved or unknown b/c you and your family will remembered them for being here,even if a very short time. We all now know about the little missing box of chicks that never found their way home and we are saddened at this loss.

While they have passed from this life into the next,this is in memory of all those little boxes of missing chicks that never made it to their homes,the homes where joy and love awaited them.

Sweet dreams little ones,you are all remembered for being here,even if it was just for a moment.

~Mia

WOW.. I can not believe that this would happen more than once. My heart is heavy when I was so excited when i got up this morning knowing I was going to the post office to pick up our 25 babies..The tracking # said it would be there today. Well USPS struck again. No chicks this morning or this afternoon. They have not even scanned the package since it left the shipping facility at 4:35 am on the 1st of March. I called the local P.O. to get the # for the distribution center. The postman contacted them for me and just got back to me and said they did not arrive even today at the distribution center. So where are my babies...that is what I asked him and he could not answer me cause not one person from the time they left the distribution center in St. Paul, MN, scanned the box so they have no clue where it is... This is my first experience ordering and raising biddies.. I am sad:-( that is a little life...God's creatures great and small! Praying I get them in the early delivery tomorrow but doesn't look good. I will call the hatchery back in the morning if I don't get them.

I know this is a week old thread, but I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your reship was more successful!

We have an order coming from McMurray, that shipped on the 28th. They were supposed to be here today, and nothing.

March 2, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility​

SAINT PAUL, MN 55111

That was our last update, nothing since. I am horribly nervous.

Back
Top Bottom