Chicks hatching with yolk sac not fully absorbed

I had several hatch last Friday with yolk sacks not absorbed, most of them absorbed them, but one of them hasn't absorbed all the way and now it's a week old. The sack is smaller than a marble, but very hard....she seems week and wobbly. What do I do?
dud she live?

So I have had the worst experience hatching eggs. I have followed to the t instruction and I have lost nearly every egg so far. The last three have made it the farthest but I've yet to read once anything relating to what I see. My hen destroyed her nest twice so I decided to incubate them they were cold like 80 degrees maybe but probably in the early 4 or 5 day range so I thought well its better than just giving up. Now here I am at about day 25 and the last two had blood in the air sack that was visible through the bator. I didn't know what to do no peeps sounds or anything but I candles and I could see what I believe was a shrink wrap for starters and then like I said blood. So I peeled away the shell only to the air sacred and saw a hole and the chicken looked as tough it was breathing. It died. Now here its 1ç40 am and I check the last egg and same thing. So instead of pulling it all back I peeled only the air sack but there is a hole and blood. I put it back in the bator I dot know what else to do.:( I'm so disappointed

One of my newly hatched chickens still had the yolk sack I left it alone in the incubator to absorb but it is so active is is kicking at it and pulling it back out along with its intestines what should I do???

Back
Top Bottom