• Kind of!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
i had my wisdom teeth out today :? it was quite interesting
Some of my friends recently had their wisdom teeth pulled as well, what is it with wisdom teeth lately...Were you loopy from the anesthesia, my friends said that they did some weird stuff for a bit while the gas wore off.

Some of my friends recently had their wisdom teeth pulled as well, what is it with wisdom teeth lately...Were you loopy from the anesthesia, my friends said that they did some weird stuff for a bit while the gas wore off.

A couple years ago I had a cavity filled and they used some sleepy gas since I was little. I almost fell asleep. :lol:

Last edited:
I have to get mine out in a while... So excited... Not
smile.png

Does it hurt a lot?

i was asleep the whole time and they put me out 1 second the next i was up and on the way home. i cant even remember laying my head back against the chair or getting in the car.
so like it was pretty amazing
wink.png
my mouth was bleeding cause i have a tooth pulled and i took aspirin and was able to go to sleep i was really scared at first. and you get to eat a lot of soft stuff like ice cream pudding apple sauce yogurt smoothies you just cant brush your teeth after you get done,

Last year I had a surgery and after the surgery I was really loopy, so to speak. My mom and grandparents were there and they said that I just kept rambling on and on, which was surprising considering I'm normally reserved. I don't remember much about that other than the really cute nurse and trying to walk to the car(I had some help).

Back
Top Bottom