Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
I am really tired
1f634.png

Tired doesn't touch the tip of how I feel. An incredibly hard WOD last night, fell into bed at 2100 only for our toddler to climb in and kick all night, alarm off at 0400 and work for the next 8 hours. I'm contemplating using duct tape to hold my eyelids up.

@dan26552 ! I just rememebred!!! Last weekend we were in another city and i was looking for some nice new earphones! I found a pair and just carried on looking through the shop until I got to the computer section!! There weer theser touchscreen computers on display (you know the ones we were talking about some time ago) and i tried them out!! I LOVE them...i told my mom i wanted one for my Birthday! LOL...

@dan26552
 ! I just rememebred!!! Last weekend we were in another city and i was looking for some nice new earphones! I found a pair and just carried on looking through the shop until I got to the computer section!! There weer theser touchscreen computers on display (you know the ones we were talking about some time ago) and i tried them out!! I LOVE them...i told my mom i wanted one for my Birthday! LOL...

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom