Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Kind of!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Thats true, if you tell my dog to put up the chickens he catches them for you (he has yet to hurt one when he catches it) and once my sister was telling my younger brother to pick up a chicken and my dog picked it up by the shoulders and carried it to the pen (he didn't hurt that one either)

Thats true, if you tell my dog to put up the chickens he catches them for you (he has yet to hurt one when he catches it) and once my sister was telling my younger brother to pick up a chicken and my dog picked it up by the shoulders and carried it to the pen (he didn't hurt that one either)

Wow that's awesome!

frow.gif

Our dogs are the same. We have had a lot of problem dogs over the years, mostly that were dumped (dumping unwanted or problem animals is a standard practice around here.) so we've had to get rid of a lot of problem dogs.

Back
Top Bottom