Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Kind of!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
My 5 dogs CAN'T be trusted outside without being checked on every 15 minutes. They dig under the fence and the barn, just to chase the chickens. I told my mom that when I get my game cock, the tables will turn and the stag will chase the dogs, or at least fight back.

Hello everyone...I was looking at the hatch thread and saw this thread in a siggy...I'm pretty new to the whole chicken/duck raising thing...I do have a rooster I've managed to keep alive for almost a year..(He was given to us)I bought 6 chicks and 2 ducks saturday....4 of the 6 chicks have passed away...I called the place I bought them from (knowing they don't replace chicks) just to let them know...Well, the girl wasn't very kind, all she kept saying was we don't replace chicks....I repeatedly told her I know, just thought you'd want to know..Which my opinion from my conversation is they don't care....My nephew brought home 2 more chicks (don't know what type they are..They were free) And they are doing just fine, like the 2 other chicks and the ducks...Hope you all are having a wonderful evening...

Do any of you like cows?
Yeah, we own 600!

Hello everyone...I was looking at the hatch thread and saw this thread in a siggy...I'm pretty new to the whole chicken/duck raising thing...I do have a rooster I've managed to keep alive for almost a year..(He was given to us)I bought 6 chicks and 2 ducks saturday....4 of the 6 chicks have passed away...I called the place I bought them from (knowing they don't replace chicks) just to let them know...Well, the girl wasn't very kind, all she kept saying was we don't replace chicks....I repeatedly told her I know, just thought you'd want to know..Which my opinion from my conversation is they don't care....My nephew brought home 2 more chicks (don't know what type they are..They were free) And they are doing just fine, like the 2 other chicks and the ducks...Hope you all are having a wonderful evening...
ep.gif
wow, that is not very nice of them!

Back
Top Bottom