Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

"Very true, and they might have a hard time cutting through my skin as it is." She added with a chuckle but also shuddered to think about it all.

~~~~~

Lyra sighed, "Yeah I probably would get in trouble. To my knowledge I am the only skunk here so its not like I could pretend I knew nothing about it. And you are both welcome here anytime. And since there is another bed you can sleep in here if its too lonely in your room Alexis." She offered kindly with a smile. She was going to offer the same to Zaine then realized having him sleep over in her room might be taken wrong, and a bit too forward.
"Oh that's too far," Samantha said, mock cringing. "That makes for a very disturbing mental picture, and that's coming from a gal who likes her beef mooing," she said, chuckling darkly.
• • •
Yeah, best not do that, Zaine thought. Spraying anyone would only cause a mess of trouble for everyone involved.

"Really?" Alexis practically beamed at the offer. "Wellllll, if you really mean that, then maybe tonight? If my roommate doesn't show up soon, at least. This probably sounds silly, but I'm scared of the dark, and it's only made worse by being alone in the dark." She smiled weakly.

"I live two worlds which have no boundaries, what do you think it's like?" Aralyn prompted, leaning back to take in his overall appearance, making her judgment of what the man was like.

"Magical?" Nick offered jokingly. He shrugged and clasped his hands together in his lap. "I wouldn't know, being such a land animal myself. Care to elaborate?"
(@Run Wild ;) )

Dryden rolled his eyes and turned to leave himself. He had to go find something else to do, now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luca shrugged. "I guess. If you have a scent, I can track this person in wolf form. Ryder masks his scent otherwise I would've found him already." he said, twitching his shoulder back slightly.
(Lolz, if he wants to hang or just chat, she's not gone yet ;) Note: turning.)
• • •
Ares chuckled nervously. "No, I don't. I thought I did, but then I lost it among the mix of scents through here." The mix, mainly being the overwhelming scent of Dimitri's blood. He wondered, for a split second, how the tiger was doing. Maybe he should stop by the office and see if he was able to tell him anything useful about his attacker. "This brother of yours that you're looking for, are you twins?" He asked, changing the subject.

Dryden rolled his eyes and turned to leave himself. He had to go find something else to do, now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luca shrugged. "I guess. If you have a scent, I can track this person in wolf form. Ryder masks his scent otherwise I would've found him already." he said, twitching his shoulder back slightly.

" Yes, he had no stanima and was too easily caught. To think it started out with such promise." Madison said with a dramatic sigh.

Eirik smirked at Saskia and said, " Honey, once you go Tasmanian, you'll never go back to boring." He glanced to Claire at her question and nodded, "Sure thing. See ya then. Have fun, I know I will." He said.

Saskia gave a dramatic sigh as well and leaned against her friend. "It was such a disappointment. Here is hoping the next one is far better then the last." She said with a grin to her friend before looking over at Eirik as he said good bye to the other woman.

Saskia let a slow grin slide across her face. "Oh I think I am going to like you, yes I do, very much so." She replied to Eirik as she turned to Madison and waggled her eye brows. She gestured for Madison to follow and went to leave, if he was coming he would follow. "Come on Madison, lets go cause some trouble." She said with a chuckle and grin as she headed for the stairs.

Vasper smiled and explained, "The cooks watch it periodically. It's quite literally is a channel about cooking. I personally don't get it myself or see what the appeal is. Other than make you hungry and then you have to go cook yourself."
~~~
Alastor looked to Eliana and said, " Well, when you were made, your creator is to blame, she didn't make your character more cooler. She went with the norm of claws and teeth." He frowned and shook his head and stated, "I don't know where that came from. What I ment to say was, "I had an idea of how you'd turn out said it would come to fruition. You're not a disappointment, youright body has embraced the new DNA as I'd hoped."
~~~
Willow purred and admitted, "What's not to like? Your magnificent specimen, Adrian and to see you in action.......well, it's inspiring to say the least."

Layla listened to his explanation and frowned. "So all they do on this show is cook and show food? I do not see the point of it. If I want to see food I would cook it and eat it not watch a show about it." She shook her head, sometimes she just didn't get the world of today.

( :gig You made me spit my tea out again, lucky for me my keyboard is easy to clean. And in my defense coming up with cool traits from a fisher is not easy they are very uncool animals. That was my way of probing you to see if you could help me come up with one or two new traits that are way cooler.lol )

Eliana nodded and sighed, she went back to laying down and looking out at the ocean. She looked over at his legs which were next to her and noticed he was wearing the same thing as yesterday. She frowned and looked back at him, "Do you wear the same thing everyday?" She asked curiously, she did but she had little choice she had to wear what was provided.

"Inspiring huh? Well perhaps I should knead things more often." he replied in a low whisper as he slid his arms around her from behind. Bending so her could kiss the back of her neck.

"Oh that's too far," Samantha said, mock cringing. "That makes for a very disturbing mental picture, and that's coming from a gal who likes her beef mooing," she said, chuckling darkly.
• • •
Yeah, best not do that, Zaine thought. Spraying anyone would only cause a mess of trouble for everyone involved.

"Really?" Alexis practically beamed at the offer. "Wellllll, if you really mean that, then maybe tonight? If my roommate doesn't show up soon, at least. This probably sounds silly, but I'm scared of the dark, and it's only made worse by being alone in the dark." She smiled weakly.

Ellie laughed, "You think that's bad, you should see the needles and things that Ryker had special made to have on hand if he needs to do anything on me." She gave her a dark smile. Although she really did shudder at that statement, she had seen the needles and it was not pleasant.

Lyra smiled, "You are welcome in here tonight, we can pull the extra sheets and blanket from the closet for the other bed. And no need to feel silly about being scared of the dark, I am scared of spiders if it helps." She said with a kind smile and shrug, hoping to let her know it was ok in her book.

Back
Top Bottom