Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Claire smiled smugly, responding "Yes. Very much." She raised an eyebrow at the tattooed girl, asking with somewhat of an attitude "So what do you two want with me? Shouldn't you be doing something important, training, mission maybe?" She exchanged looks from both of them ,waiting for a response.

Iris was ironically reading a recipe from the cookbook, and ignored the question completely.
"Good, good," Atlanta said, hardly listening. She turned abruptly on her heel to face Claire. "What do we want with you? Nothing. We just decided to come see if the library had anything new to offer, since we've got nothing further to do this evening. Is the same to be said for yourself?" She asked, fixing her gaze on Claire's face.

"Good, good," Atlanta said, hardly listening. She turned abruptly on her heel to face Claire. "What do we want with you? Nothing. We just decided to come see if the library had anything new to offer, since we've got nothing further to do this evening. Is the same to be said for yourself?" She asked, fixing her gaze on Claire's face.
Claire smiled somewhat sheepishly, responding "Well I don't have a room that I know of, so I'll most likely fall asleep here." She motioned to one of the couches towards the back of the spacious room.

Elliot nodded, asking if they were briefed or if they should exit the car. (Could be worse lol)
Asa became quiet for a minute as he looked out into the parking lot before nodding. "That is all you need to know for now, you can come to me if you have any further questions." Asa exited the vehicle and gathered his briefcase and luggage from the trunk.

Asa became quiet for a minute as he looked out into the parking lot before nodding. "That is all you need to know for now, you can come to me if you have any further questions." Asa exited the vehicle and gathered his briefcase and luggage from the trunk.
Zoe nodded and looked to Elliot, giving him a brief smile before getting out and looking around the neighborhood as she came to get her luggage too.

Emily waited while he locked up. She probably should have done the same with her own office, she realized. "So, um, besides you, me, and the doc, who else have you got on staff here? I haven't yet had a chance to meet everyone."
Ioan thought heavily. It was an easy question, but his mind wasn't cooperating. "There's the receptionist, the women in the cafeteria, the nurse, teachers.. and I think that's everyone." He concluded. "I won't have time to introduce you to everyone today, but you'll meet them soon."

(What's up with this silence? I get sick and no one else rps? :confused: I have the focus and energy to catch up, but if it's dead, I won't. :hit )
(I'm so sorry you got sick! I hope you are feeling better. This month has been very busy for me, I had this huge vacation planned, and celebration after that which didn't go well because my whole family came down with the flu. I'm glad the celebrations are over cause now I will have time to rp. I am not giving up on the rp! I'm sorry for leaving like I did I just got so busy, but I'm back now :hugs)

"Well then, let's see what they have on the menu, I'm famished. " Indigo stated as he got his room key and started for the door. He hesitated a moment before taking Cyra's hand as he passed back by her.
~●~●~●~
Vasper smiled adoringly at Amaryllis and stated matter-of-factly, "Then it's is a pleasant fiction and it hurts no one."
Cyra's smiled at Indigo as she let him take her hand. She walked with him to the door, enjoying his company.
•○●□■□●○•
"I suppose not then." His smile was contagious and she couldn't help but return it. "I guess everyone has their secrets." She concluded quietly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom