Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

When they got out in the hallway , Indigo was sure to lock the door behind them, before heading to the cafeteria with Cyra at his side.
▪○●□■□●○▪
Vasper's smile faulted slightly at her last statement. He looked over to Anuerin's sleeping form as a distraction from the dark memories that threatened to come forward. " Thank you for understanding. It's not something I wish to revisit even in the retelling of it. They were dark years, best left in the catacombs of hopeful forgetfulness." He whispered as he suddenly found his mouth dry and took up his bottle of water to open it and took a sip.
Cyra stepped aside to wait for Indigo as he locked his room, walking with him as he guided her down the hall. She tried to think of something to talk to him about, but nothing came to mind.
•○●□■□●○•
"I didn't know that your past was so painful, but now that I do I won't ask again." She said gently, smiling at him with reassurance.

"Focus." Asa snapped, looking at Elliot with superior authority. He closed the trunk and gave orders to the driver. He waited for the two to organize their luggage before he lead them to the front entrance.
Elliot didn't respond. He was truly focused. His gaze fell to the whole school, away from Zoe and to his mission headquarters, which strangely enough was also where the mission took place.

Layla listened to this and nodded. She did often feel alone, although it had never really bothered her as much as it did now. "I suppose then it is a good thing we bumped into each other. Now neither of us is alone." She said softly.

Saskia grinned as they neared the kitchen, her ideas about how she could get the cook back were racing through her mind. "Yes we will feed it to him cold, he doesn't get the kindness of warming it up first." She said darkly as she moved to look around, see if she could find out what that man had done with the insult of a meal he had served her.

Harper listened curiously as she lead him down the hall, deciding to take the stairs instead of the elevator. It would drop them out near the gym and indoor pool. "I suppose that is one way to look at it. Although I would not say I have much standing or power. I am a helper, perhaps a better trusted one but nothing more. But if I give others something to aspire too I am fine with that." She said with a shrug as she studied his demeanor and how he carried himself. He was certainly one of the more interesting experiments out of the new batch.

Adrian smiled broader as he wrapped his fingers through hers as he dropped it from his lips. " I don't know what you mean, I am certainly not silly. Not a silly bone in my body." He said with a wink as he pulled her up from the bed so they could be on their way to breakfast.
Leverett agreed wholeheartedly with that assessment and looked to Layla with mutual respect and application. "Yes, it is. Now tell me about meeting Vasper. That had to be an interesting conversation." He said with gentle encouragement..
~○~
Madison looked around likewise for the offensive meat and savored the up coming mischief to be had. She glanced towards Saskia and asked as she paused looking through the trash, " Find anything yet?"
~○~
Eirik smirked slightly and stated absently, "Humbleness in the face of limited power is a testament to your overall character, Harper. Or at least in what you perceive is limited power. You have more sway then you know around here. For one, the inhabitants here can trust that you will be fair with them. Mainly because you're not tempered with brutality towards what most deem as lesser beings, mainly because of our new lot in life." He looked in the gym as they passed and then the doorway of the pool, before looking up ahead once more. He was unaware she was taking his measure and simply enjoyed however long this time he was out would last.
~○~
Willow giggled and stated as they reached the door, " And denial is not just a river in Egypt.."

Cyra stepped aside to wait for Indigo as he locked his room, walking with him as he guided her down the hall. She tried to think of something to talk to him about, but nothing came to mind.
•○●□■□●○•
"I didn't know that your past was so painful, but now that I do I won't ask again." She said gently, smiling at him with reassurance.
Indigo watched her hallway and the few students that were still out in them. He maneuvered around them with Cyra until they got to the cafeteria. He opened the door for them and motioned for her to go first. "Oh for once the aromas don't make me want to vomit.. that's promising at lest.." He said conversationally .
▪○●□■□●○▪
Vasper sighed with relief and reached out a hand to Amaryllis. Hoping she didn't take it personally that he just wanted to forget the past and delight in the present and speculate at their future together. "Thanks for understanding." He said quietly.

"Much appreciated," Lucy said, smiling gratefully. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out now. Hey I know you said safety in numbers, but I'd really like to get out of these four walls and find something to eat before I'm the one eaten. If I shift and make a mad dash for it, d'ya think I'll get to the cafeteria alive?" She said excitedly.
Andorra snorted at the absurdity of that statement.before saying logically, "OR you could walk with both of us as we head to the cafeteria together. Safety in the number of three is better than a mad dash of one, don't you think?" She looks to Donella with amusement with her roommate's dramatic flair.

Areum glanced over to Rowan, before shifting her body weight to face him. With a dreamy eye that had yet not fully realized it was daytime, she looked up to Rowan, and tiredly gave him a quiet "Good morning."
Rowan reached up to rub a hand against her cheek with a smile "Good morning."

Back
Top Bottom