Choc/Mauve & Lav Silkied Ameracauna Projects , Konza Prarie Ranger Project, Tolbunt Polish, BFCM, 15

I am glad I did keep the humidity down low or I would not got any I do not think they are really big chicks. What about feeding you had said high protien the are eating medicated feed right now what else did you say to feed? I am almost postive I have one that looks like choclate milk dark but brown they are beautiful little babies Have you heard from R I think she is on facebook which came first it is about SA birds. I gave up on getting anything back would have perfered eggs but the money would be nice it is not much but more than I could afford to get nothing in return Oh well lesson learned
Just was would not thought it would happen. Tomorrow I will try to get some pics up of my babies

Higher protein, game bird starter you'll find 28-30%.
Higher fat, meat trimmings, peanut butter, suet.
Treats like hard boiled eggs are good.
Baby parrot food powder sprinkled on is good boost too - if you have a good pet store around.
They do OK on regular chick feed - this stuff is OPTIMUM.

Okay I just have to brag 5 out of 7 shipped eggs hatched and are little fuzz balls I think I have to mauze or they look silvery and not sure but it sure looks like a choc might be in there also. Thanks Eden camp for your excellent shipping and I am sure the healthy hens also had something to do with it . If I ever figure out how to post pics I will or just call my son and text him the pics and have him do it . Wonderful buying and help with advice all the way through. Thank you very much. Oh no I just saw in your thing at the bottom of your answer and please tell me what a Isabel Orpington looks like beautiful I assume. Thanks again for the lovely fuzzy chicks

I just had to tell you how good the Silked AM are doing they are growing so fast and doing great. I am not sure but I think I have at least 3 for sure that are silked they have a different look and feel to them real soft. Very happy with the eggs shipping and info on them help all the way through. Thanks so much. If I ever figure out how to post pics pn here I will. Would recommend buying from you to anyone Thanks

Coooooolll!
thumbsup.gif
Looking forward to pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom