Choc/Mauve & Lav Silkied Ameracauna Projects , Konza Prarie Ranger Project, Tolbunt Polish, BFCM, 15

The breeding pen of SiAm splits I was selling hatching eggs from has been sold. I'm hatching everything from 2 gen pens for my own program progress. I do have some split JVs (cockerels and pairs) available from the SiAm BBS/Choc/mauve lines. Cockerels are 50/50% split for choc or 100% split for choc. Most all being let go now are from split to split silkied breedings 25% full silkied, 50% split for silkied and 25% hard feather not carrying the silkied genes produced. Breedings coming up will be non choc (possibly mauve splashes if younger) for sure splits from full silkied to ?? breedings and out cross breeding - both hard feather and other line silkieds. Depending on how hatches look and grow out a limited number of full silkied choc/mauve/mauve splash pullets may be released next season. Won't be selling any eggs for quite a while.

Meanwhile...growing out lav, lav cuckoo, cuckoo and starting on choc cuckoo and some will also be taken into SiAm Am lines.....

I've a Mauve hen out of Cristabell line. Mauve cuckoo young cockerel FancyChick over Cristabell fully feathered that I haven't taken out of the brooder yet. Everybody pretty much taking a break right now but I'll be doing more hatching once they start up again this fall.

How much are you charging for little miss chicken little and shipping to 98232? I'm also in search for gold laced or lavender orp. Do you have any of those?

Back
Top Bottom