CHOCOLATE Silkie hatching eggs! AUCTION!

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
Up for auction are 12+ CHOCOLATE Silkie hatching eggs!
***This is still a project***
I started out with a frizzle chocolate (not dun) split Serama roo from Pixie Chick and some Black Silkie hens from Aimee Crego. This pen consists of a Black Chocolate split Silkie rooster and 5 Chocolate Silkie hens, 2 are frizzled. I just replaced my Black rooster with the Chocolate split rooster so have not hatched any chicks from them yet. I am attaching pics of the Chocolate hens and Chocolate split rooster. Also attaching pics of grow outs from when I had the Black rooster in the pen. With this Chocolate boy you will have a better chance of hatching chocolate chicks. Fertility has been confirmed at about 90%. Please know the risks before bidding!!! I will not send replacement eggs, sorry!
I am located in PA.

Bidding starts at $35.00 with bid increments of $1. Please bid amount in comment section.
Auction ends Sunday April 26 at 7pm Eastern time! Payment must be made that night for shipment on Monday morning/afternoon. Buyer is to pay $16 for shipping. .

***EDITED TO ADD that if I over charge on shipping I will refund. I only charge actual shipping & handling charges plus $1 or so for gas to post office***

Last edited:
***EDITED MY DESCRIPTION TO ADD that if I over charge on shipping I will refund. I only charge actual shipping & handling charges plus $1 or so for gas to post office***

Back
Top Bottom