Co-op Country Store

BunkyB

Songster
6 Years
Mar 12, 2013
Blue Mountain, Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi guys.. Being a newish member of "BYC" I would like to take a small space and thank the local country store feed suppliers. I have been dealing with the same store for many years now. Due to economic hardships our local Co-op Grocery store had to close its doors after 50 years of service. Hats off to your years of service and satisfied customers...

Since I live in a rural community, 1/2 hour from the nearest store , Crossroads Country Market, Loaded with fresh daily baked breads, cookies,pies and cookies and any odd ball thing you may need around the homestead. True country store and along with its restaurant which is second to none...

Now, The Co-op Country store I buy all my feed supplies from . These guys are a unique breed of people, super friendly, very knowledgeable about all the product they sell, I want to tip my hat off to these guys. If they were not around this would be a very naked place for persuing the animal raising dream.

They have absolutely everything you would need for your chickens, horses, pigs, goats, cattle, the list goes on. If they did not exist it would be another hours drive to the next closest feed store. You know the locals here appreciate the convenience of this store. Hats off to you guys for being there for all of us farmers and gardeners...

I just wanted to post a few pics of the store to show YOU that we have nothing to worry about locally to find anything we need. Even if they don't have it in store it can be ordered to suit your needs.

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
!!! Looks like a great store!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom