Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Thanks!! Billy is quite a little butthead if I don't give him enough attention. He decided very early on in the brooder that I'm his person. He would come running to the door when I'd open it and hop right onto my lap. HAHA!! I've been drooling over her website for a while now and am so excited to be getting some - Come on cooler weather!!! :ya
Both of our girls picked us the same way..LOL! I love the bossy ones! Both our girls are lap babies!

I'd love to see more pics of this girl! :love

Here are pics from the little mini photo shoot after she was here for a few days and had calmed down. She is so lovely! I've got these two moved outside now with my red frizzle and this girl next to Billy make a beautiful match! They really bring out each others' color. I'll get some outside pics of them if the weather will ever get nice here.

This one was on the ride home, but I couldn't resist sharing that full fluffy butt of hers! :love
8-12-17 on the way home.jpg

20170813_125551.jpg

I LOVE how feathered their feet are. Much more so than my hatchery cochins'.
20170814_130714.jpg

20170813_125753.jpg

Wanted to introduce my cochin bantam cross breed boy.
His name is Rocky. Brought him home on sunday after helping a friend put up two tsc coops along with a few other roosters and some for Camp freezer. She was looking for a good home for him and I fell in love with how beautiful he was. He is very well mannered, gets along great with my younger Brahma and Brahma cross roosters.
Fathers side
Rocky's father is a cross of bantam silver laced Cochin.
His grandfather is a bantam silver laced Cochin. His grandmother was a mille fluer d'uccle.

Mothers side
Rocky's mother is a cross of bantam English Orpington and bantam mottled Cochin (she was show quality).
Rocky's grandmother was a bantam mottled hen
grandfather is bantam English Orpington
IMG_20170828_104149_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170828_110110_hdr.jpg

Here are pics from the little mini photo shoot after she was here for a few days and had calmed down. She is so lovely! I've got these two moved outside now with my red frizzle and this girl next to Billy make a beautiful match! They really bring out each others' color. I'll get some outside pics of them if the weather will ever get nice here.

This one was on the ride home, but I couldn't resist sharing that full fluffy butt of hers! :love View attachment 1123803

View attachment 1123804

View attachment 1123805

View attachment 1123806

Beautiful girl you have there! I am partial to the fluffy butts too!:D

His name is Rocky. Brought him home on sunday after helping a friend put up two tsc coops along with a few other roosters and some for Camp freezer. She was looking for a good home for him and I fell in love with how beautiful he was. He is very well mannered, gets along great with my younger Brahma and Brahma cross roosters.
Fathers side
His grandfather is a bantam silver laced Cochin. His grandmother was a mille fluer d'uccle.

Mothers side
Rocky's mother is a cross of bantam English Orpington and bantam mottled Cochin (she was show quality).
View attachment 1124018
View attachment 1124016

Handsome boy! Glad you gave him a great home:celebrate

This one was on the ride home, but I couldn't resist sharing that full fluffy butt of hers! :love View attachment 1123803

View attachment 1123804

View attachment 1123805

View attachment 1123806

Wow, i love her coloring. I have a serama with similar coloring. She's beautiful, thanks for posting more pics. :love

Fathers side

Mothers side
View attachment 1124018
View attachment 1124016

He's cool! I can see all those breeds in him. Neat mix!!

He is a neat mix. Cant wait to hunt him down a gorgeous lady.

How old is he? Which way are you thinking of going with him? cochin girlfriend? I might have a spare black one, carrying mottled. Have lots of blue and black chicks
I also have bantam english chocolate orpingtons, if you want to keep the orp blood. :D

Back
Top Bottom