Cochin Thread!!!

Gail-do they allow you to edit the second post(repeatedly)? If they do maybe a new thread with the first post saying what the list is and that the second will be the list...then do the re-edit list in the second post? I have no idea if that would work, but maybe....

Thanks Kris
big_smile.png

Thanks Reyvaughn, but he's young yet, not quite 4 months. I'll be just as happy not adding anymore to my flock other then what I'm already planning (!) until next Spring anyway
wink.png

And thanks so much again Gail
smile.png

Hey guys! I've been lurking lately, but thought I'd post to ask some opinions. What color do you think the above two birds are? The first is a pullet, the second a cockerel - both still pretty young. Lavender based. Thanks! (sorry the pics are sideways ... they're straight on my phone so I'm not sure why they're not once they upload)

Last edited:
Quote:
Gail, Don't feel bad. They have not singeled you out personally....I now can't do anything in answering threads or PM's as I have NO TOOL BAR~! No way to post pics, change fonts, colors, smiley faces, etc. Couple that with the fact that as of 8am this morning I'm AGAIN not receiving email notifications of threads I'm subscribed to. I've posted about both problems & STILL have had no one get back to me. I don't have the time or energy to search these threads daily to keep up with what is going on. I haven't changed ANYTHING, and after almost 4 years, I feel this constant confusion is ridiculous.

Georgia -

Based upon a couple like that I hatched this year, I would guess that they are (blue) splash who also have the columbian gene. Imine were bred from an accidental columbian with blue rooster from my Mille Fleur project and a very overly white calico hen. I figured the columbian popped up due to the fact that many started their MF lines with Buff Columbians and my rooster just missed the buff part. He's a blue in that I added blue into some MF to hope for blue based MFs - still several generations away! Interestingly mine also have quite a bit of white laced blue feathers especially on their feet and legs.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom