Colorado Hatching Eggs Thread

I just looked at some chocolate orpingtons online. What beautiful birds! I am sunk. I want them all!

Honey, we can enroll and go to meetings together! LOL
Chickens Anonymous ... the first step is to admit you have a problem. Second step? Go look at some more chicks! :)

Honey, we can enroll and go to meetings together! LOL
Chickens Anonymous ... the first step is to admit you have a problem. Second step? Go look at some more chicks! :)
Count me in! We started thinking we'd have 4 because that's what our city allowed at that time (and we had neighbors that reported our dogs all the time for no reason, so we knew we'd probably get reported for the chickens). We moved to a new city that allows 6 and we have much better neighbors. Now we have 7 chickens outside, 28 chicks inside, and 8 eggs in the bator! We aren't keeping all those of course, but holy addiction!

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to close this classified in order to post another. I do not have the ranking to have more than one open at a time. If anyone else wants to open it, that would be great! There seems to be a lot of interest in it.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to close this classified in order to post another. I do not have the ranking to have more than one open at a time. If anyone else wants to open it, that would be great! There seems to be a lot of interest in it.

I'll start one, I have Platinum Membership for the year

I am looking for some fertile turkey eggs. Send me a pm with availibity and pricing please. I will get back with you as soon as possible b

There was someone on CL that several of us contacted, she told me she would have Turkey hatching eggs late spring, but that was months ago. I will look up her contact info and PM it to you. Also, this thread has moved, see Pozee's post with the new thread.

Back
Top Bottom