Colorado Hatching Eggs Thread

Is there a fee to sell like the one in Brighton?

No, no fee. Just get there at the start and set yourself up. It's a very small parking lot (8 spots maybe?) that the sellers set up in so it gets pretty crowded. Parking and finding a spot to set up can be a challenge. It's good to find a friend to do it with to share a space and have someone to watch your stuff so you can walk around and look too.

Sellers - don't forget to bring change. Buyers - bring some small bills and a container to bring your birds home in.

Last edited:
I've never sold anything (my forte is BUYING! :) But someone else said there was a small fee for selling (not buying). Check the website: denverurbanhomesteading.com

I think you can contact James for more info too:

James and Irina Bertini
[email protected]
303 825-0231 but we aren't open every day so we may not get back to you quickly. Email is best to get ahold of James quickly.

I've never sold anything (my forte is BUYING! :) But someone else said there was a small fee for selling (not buying). Check the website: denverurbanhomesteading.com

I think you can contact James for more info too:

James and Irina Bertini
[email protected]
303 825-0231 but we aren't open every day so we may not get back to you quickly. Email is best to get ahold of James quickly.

I have sold there multiple times. There is no fee to sell at the swap. Maybe you saw something about their market?

I thought I saw something to that effect in this thread (must've been dreaming! LOL) ... so thank you for correcting the information!

I am interested in some of your eggs when you are ready to start selling! I have been looking for some Buff American geese for a friend. I am also interested in your turkeys....this is a good idea. High elevation eggs are WAY easier to hatch!! :)

Yay! I love this thread! I need eggs, but shipping them up to this elevation is just not working for me.

I have Black Javas and Jersey Giants

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly need to find some good Java eggs. Does anyone have a clue where I can find some around here?? Black preferably, but I could handle some mottled.

Back
Top Bottom