Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per CNN U of C PHD candidate was the shooter..

Also per CNN A large part of the victims were US military or US military were targeted.
Interesting...
pop.gif

ya know I am getting conflicting stories on what happened first it is 13 dead and 33 injured then it is 15 dead 55 ijured I think by tonight or maybe ealier they wil know for sure.

Rhayden

I heard they told the mother of the shooter and her only response was something to the effect of, "You got your man, this doesn't surprise me a bit." Almost reminds me of Jared Loughner who shot Gabrielle Giffords in the head in Arizona. The family knew he was crazy but couldn't do anything about it. Then he finally snapped.

I hope the infant survived. Why would anyone bring an infant or very young children to a midnight showing of batman? It is a very dark movie and there are a lot of images in it that could terrify children.

I'm in Colorado and was at the midnight premiere of this movie with my aunt and uncle. Thankfully I am north of Denver/Aurora. I've been home by myself for the past week because my parents took a honeymoon trip to Norway, and it's hard dealing with the fact that it could have been me and my family at that theater. It's hard to be alone in this situation because I'm very Colorado proud, and I don't like seeing my state revert to chaos. Colorado has had its fair share of tragedy this summer, with all the wildfires and such, I don't know why people have to be so sick and maniacal that they think they have to take other peoples' lives. I'm glad they got the guy alive, he can be questioned for motives and hopefully be sentenced to death.

The reports say he had 4 guns, a glock, another handgun, a shotgun, and a something like an AR-15. I can only imagine how bad a shotgun could be in such close quarters, and how terrifying it must have been for those involved.

My heart goes out to all of those families affected by this outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom