Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the cops are talking is that this boy started planning this about a month ago... This town just so happened to make national news about a month ago....

Could this or one of the others have been him? They said he may have targeted military an his house was set up to hurt cops....

idunno.gif
He graduated from U.Calif. Riverside at the top of his class and that's just around the corner from me.

I wonder why he told them his place was booby trapped.

caf.gif

It's sad to think that this shooter may have been mimicking The Joker and Heath Ledger - orange hair and all. I remember hearing after Ledger died that playing The Joker haunted him because to play the part - he had to think like a sicko. I don't understand! - What did the shooters mother know, that others that knew him missed? Some of the people interviewed make this guy sound like a smart, wonderful, kind & funny guy. Not a sicko that could plan out and do such a horrific attack on innocent people.

I just found out about this today and it's horrible! Why was a 1 year old baby seeing a PG-13 movie though? That's why you always gotta be careful when you go places

It's sad to think that this shooter may have been mimicking The Joker and Heath Ledger - orange hair and all. I remember hearing after Ledger died that playing The Joker haunted him because to play the part - he had to think like a sicko. I don't understand! - What did the shooters mother know, that others that knew him missed? Some of the people interviewed make this guy sound like a smart, wonderful, kind & funny guy. Not a sicko that could plan out and do such a horrific attack on innocent people.

That's who the people he knew in Calif. but the people that met him in Colorado say he didn't get along with people. So I wonder what changed ?

caf.gif

That's who the people he knew in Calif. but the people that met him in Colorado say he didn't get along with people. So I wonder what changed ?

caf.gif
I wonder too. Seems like this guy planned everything so he would become - Famous? 1) First night opening of a major block buster trilogy, 2) Music set to play really loud in his vacant appartment (starts at midnight and stops at 1 am - reportiy with a unlocked door) appartment set with booby traps so if someone opened door he would have killed more ???- while he was killing people at the movie, 3) Colored Hair like The Joker 4) Wares Bulletproof everything & lets cops take him so - he lives to be??? Interviewed, Writes a book??? The more I think about it - This guy is smart - I don't think he just snapped. He put way too much planning in to this - Skip the trial and life sentence - just put him to death!!!

Looks to me like he was expecting to get away in the excitement. His gear was all over the pavement. I think he was taking it off to get away an the cop surprise him. Not that I think he though he would get away with it cleanly but he though he would get to be the famous person on the run.

He signed up for a adult type dating site right before according to TMZ

Last edited:
What a nightmare. I feel awful for all of the families and friends involved in this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom