Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a horrible tragedy :( How messed up do you have to be to do something like this. It's weird that it often seems to be the nice, smart people who go on killing sprees, for seemly inexplicable reasons.

The way the cops are talking is that this boy started planning this about a month ago... This town just so happened to make national news about a month ago....

Could this or one of the others have been him? They said he may have targeted military an his house was set up to hurt cops....

idunno.gif

What was that? The picture I mean, was it from a protest or something? I heard something on the news about him maybe targeting military but didn't hear what it was related to.

Best thing to do for the guy is try him and fry him.

Four words only in this situation: "Public execution by stoning."

He's the guy. No innocent by 'insanity'. No encouragement of potential future incidents and media glorification.

Four words only in this situation: "Public execution by stoning."

He's the guy. No innocent by 'insanity'. No encouragement of potential future incidents and media glorification.

I was thinking more along the lines of firing squads.

I just don't understand people like him. You can kind of see some people's sick reasoning, if they've been wronged by a group before, but I can't even figure out this guy's motivation. What causes someone to not just commit mass murder, but go to the trouble of rigging one's own apartment with bombs? He's obviously a very, very smart person, and this makes NO SENSE!
barnie.gif

We aren't allowed to talk about gun laws, we are told, but suggestions of extra-legal murder by the authorities is OK. Instead, how about a sensible discussion about:

1. What is wrong in a society that causes such things to happen?

2. What help should be given to the victims an their families?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom