Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one to encourage the irresponsible. Clueless with a gun and a dog on the loose! All set for a trip to Walmart.

A video of someone with safety glasses an ear protection an at a safe location with no one down range including a hunting dog. There shooting a class 3 weapon that has to be registered with the ATF...

Gun was always pointed in a safe direction an the shooter has no doubt shot lots of guns. I don't see anything "irresponsible" here..

I have seen some dumb stuff on youtube... This is not one of them..

Last edited:
I must agree that it is irresponsible. Hot brass does fly, that's why you should always wear a shirt with enough of a neck to keep the brass from going down the front of you and potentially causing a light burn. If this were on my usual Class 3 forums, it'd be a hot topic of discussion.

Interesting, the conclusion of that article...where is says being male makes you 9 times more likely to commit a violent crime, while being schizophrenic only slightly increases your risk of committing a violent crime.

I'm curious to see what comes out over time about the shooter. He is at age where schizophrenia usually first becomes obvious. I suspect we will hear little until the trial starts, since there are gag orders in effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom