Colorado

lau.gif
^^^^^

Thanks for the advice. (i think) j/k

I don't wear lipstick, as one of my chromosomes is a Y..
The Y chromosome really doesn't mean anything in todays world in reguards to lipstick wearing. Ever go people watching at the mall? Its almost as fun as watching the chickens go after left over noodles. Mall is a 4 letter word however. Thats what I tell my girls anyway.LOL

Ya know, I just do not see what you guys have against roosters, especially the mean ones! Besides not being able to paint their butts with lipstick that is or at least not for any sane reason. (You guys really need to get a life - seriously!)
lau.gif

My beautiful mean roo is basking in a pot of hot water with wild mushrooms and lovage, carrots, onions and a good dose of garlic and other herbs. We will top off the meal with fresh picked sour cherry pie.
I LOVE roosters!
My sentiments exactly. Of course, none of my 7 new ones turned out to be roos so easy for me to say.

Ya know, I just do not see what you guys have against roosters, especially the mean ones! Besides not being able to paint their butts with lipstick that is or at least not for any sane reason. (You guys really need to get a life - seriously!)
lau.gif

My beautiful mean roo is basking in a pot of hot water with wild mushrooms and lovage, carrots, onions and a good dose of garlic and other herbs. We will top off the meal with fresh picked sour cherry pie.
I LOVE roosters!
O.K. Margie, you just volunteered yourself to re home 3 of my little guys.
thumbsup.gif

The Y chromosome really doesn't mean anything in todays world in reguards to lipstick wearing. Ever go people watching at the mall? Its almost as fun as watching the chickens go after left over noodles. Mall is a 4 letter word however. Thats what I tell my girls anyway.LOL
No, I avoid shopping malls like the plague. Can you imagine a dude who's 6' 2" wearing lipstick? Really? Either I would get beat up or find a boyfriend.
hugs.gif
Plus I just turned 40, so that phase never hit home when I was growing up in New York.
old.gif

Quail eggs went on lockdown last night. 9 went in. We will see how many hatch. I have their rabbit hutch set up and ready for after brooder time. I have heard that you cant leep chickens to close or they could spread some disease to the quail. Any advise on this here.

Back
Top Bottom