Colorado

We had at least 15 or 16 inches of rain here in South East Boulder. We are on top of the hill looking west to Boulder Valley so we are fine. The chicken run is still standing water but they are fine.
Lot's of friends and family are flooded without electric or sewer but safe. We have been bailing friends and families basements for days now.

Woohoo another t-storm. The horses have trashshed the paddock and run, the pasture is now a lake, Is this the end of the world?
Oh, no, Preston, sorry - I just now checked radar before going out to start some coop cleaning chores and saw there were storms up your way and into South Denver, and they look nasty. Main reason I checked in here before going outside. <sigh> I don't think it's the end of the world, though, no. Be brave, little soldier. This too shall pass.

I can loan you a couple of cats if you need extra snuggles ... or an alarm clock ... those are their specialties.

The rain is awful, right? My dog is going stir crazy wanting to play, but I refuse to go romping in the grass with her... sorry Tatum.
Several of my friends didn't even have school yesterday, and I had to miss my wonderful hike planned for wilderness safety awareness week!
hit.gif

For now I'm just curled up in bed with a computer, some hot chocolate, and sadly, no pomegranates. I finished them off yesterday.

Oh, no, Preston, sorry - I just now checked radar before going out to start some coop cleaning chores and saw there were storms up your way and into South Denver, and they look nasty. Main reason I checked in here before going outside. <sigh> I don't think it's the end of the world, though, no. Be brave, little soldier. This too shall pass.

I can loan you a couple of cats if you need extra snuggles ... or an alarm clock ... those are their specialties.

Thanks for writing Judi. Nobody's ever called me little, though.(Im 6'2"). I have enough cats as it is but thanks. No rodent problems around here, .

Back
Top Bottom