Colorado

Quote:
I would have if I didn't already get the other chicks, and the fact that we really don't need another rooster
smile.png

Quote:
I saw them and was wondering if that was you
smile.png
I'm comin over the divide this weekend to visit family but don't think I have room for them in my coop. DH say's I'm head of the class in Chicken Math. I sure do love my cochins though... My blue hen (who I think has a remarkable cushion for a hatchery cochin) is having her first go as a mama. She didn't hatch them but adopted quite well. She has 3 BCM and 1 NN with her. I think this pic with the NN peeking out is SO cute.
34438_019.jpg

Last edited:
Happy April 1st! I went to Home Depot yesterday to pick up veggie seeds. I'm ready to start a garden. We're just doing veggie plant pots this year. Hubby gets a little nervous when I start planning outdoor projects. Usually, I need his help to build a new coop or put up more fencing. This year I'll be kind and do something I won't need his help with. lol
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
wink.png

I totally got my hopes up!

Too bad it was a joke. It was a really good idea.
hu.gif

I know. It would have been awesome. I'm going to be a stay-at-home-mom after I deliver so getting the ladies to pay for themselves would have been nice. Oh, well... Suppose I should have realized it was April Fools but I'm on bedrest and keep loosing track of the date/day of the week.

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I am brand new to chickens (pick up my chicks at Kiowa Country Corner this coming Thursday or Friday) and hopefully will have a coop together in the next month or so. We are building it ourselves so any pointers would be appreciated.

Nora

Back
Top Bottom