Colorado

Hey guys
I've been informed that I need to downgrade the flock, so I have a bunch of babies available really low cost available
10 Buff orpingtons, 10 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and 5 Silver Penciled Wyandottes. All straight run, and from Sandhill Preservation. They hatched on Tuesday, so they are not even a week old. Pictures down below. $2 individually, or $30 takes them all.
DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

Also have some crosses available from our own flock, several weeks old. 9 babies total, straight run, $2 each or $15 for all nine. these nine are in the coop with the mommas that hatched them, but at least four have a momma that is not a good momma so they have essentaly been on their own for the last couple of weeks. pics of them as well, and more on demand.
DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

Just send me a pm or an email, either one.
Thanks, and I'll also offer these on craigslist but I'm hoping someone from here will take them.

Quote:
*sigh* I didn't, a fox or racoon or somesuch did. the replacement order for sandhill came in this week and we weren't ready for it. we had to shuffle everyone around who was in brooders and coops and such and I left wednesday forgetting to put down a layer of cinderblocks around the hoop coop we had just built and put birds in. Something got in on wednesday before CJ got home and killed four younger birds and ripped the legs off two others, that he had to put down. So, now we are abandoning the idea of the hoop coop, and getting rid of all of the babies

Well, I have a meeting with the HOA of our neighborhood in Parker hoping to change the zoning laws for at least a portion of our subdivision. The county planner didn't have a problem with it, said his hands were tied for now. He urged me to get my communities support on the issue, if we wanted it to pass relatively soon. He was very helpful, we're in Douglas County. So, anyone in Parker and part of the Pinery want to jump on board shoot me an email! All will remain private. Also, if anyone has any great articles and support documents for me to present that would be great too!

Back
Top Bottom