Congrats to our very deserving fellow peapeople!

new 2 pfowl

Crowing
Jan 13, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
I'm so embarrassed to say that it took me this long to realize some of our wonderful fellow peapeople have been Officially Recognized!
clap.gif

@casportpony as we all know is incredibly deserving of the BYC Educator badge. And I hope that she knows how greatly we all appreciate and depend upon her advice and research and math skills. Thank you so much Kathy, you have helped me out so much on many occasions.

And, @Birdrain92 is certainly an excellent BYC Friend, it is great to see how much he has learned and how willing he is to share his knowledge and experience. We are all waiting for you to become a vet so we can really put you to work...(will you be giving a BYC discount???)

Hey everybody, this is just too much. You guys are the best, I haven't really been as present as I was hoping to be this season, but I still feel like I'm part of a really special family here. My fight with Cancer has been going along pretty smoothly, too smoothly, I've now found out. Last Friday I had to resume some pretty serious treatment after 3 cancer mets were discovered in my brain. I had those suckers blasted out using Gamma Knife radio surgery at Temple hospital. I am home and not doing too badly now, but between the radiation and the follow-up steroids to prevent brain swelling I'm kind of in a fog. I have been looking at this post and getting teary all day, because you all just mean a lot to me. Apologies if I'm blathering, but it's been an emotional week. Hugs to all of you, you are the best! Mindy

I still don't understand what is going on exactly, but I know I received something so thank you
smile.png

Look under your post count under your name, there is now a gold tag that says 'Friend'. I guess it is a thank you for sharing your wealth of information over a long time and helping people. Also, it is encouragement to come back more often.

@DylansMom , so sorry to hear about your health setback.
You are such an important part of this group, and your patience, kindness, and well-considered advice and expertise have helped so many peapeople here. Please keep us posted about your health, we will all be thinking about you.

There are still many more names I would like to see, so hopefully we can get them next time around.

-Kathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom