Connecticut!

a place to check out also is Westbrook Hunt Club, they rent their place out alot..not sure if they would for a poultry show. but a big indoor arena, as well as another big room attached to it..

right now I have my ameracaunas laying...I have hatched out some of their young. Hopefully I will still have roos in march and possibly can sell you some green eggs that you can hatch out!

Looking for some blue egg layers to hatch at home in mid march....anyone?
big_smile.png
~~right now I have my ameracaunas laying...I have hatched out some of their young. Hopefully I will still have roos in march and possibly can sell you some green eggs that you can hatch out!

ep.gif
Tractor Supply Company in Old Saybrook!
ep.gif

I did not know this!

30 minutes instead of an hour = YAY!
can hardly wait to visit.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for posting that info!

My hen is all healed from the hawk attack. They've only been out once since, under strict supervision when there was a bit of snow thawed, and yup ~ a hawk eventually circled overhead *sigh* but it saw me waving pinwheels and it flew away. My DH says my girls like when I "act like mommaroo". Wish we could have a protective rooster. Wouldn't personally mind a goose but DH would, and I really have enough to do & clean atm. My daughter STILL misses the friendly lemon cuckoo cockerel we had years ago. Has anyone read about the no crow rooster collars? They're interesting.

Ready for our second round of snow & ice? I hope we don't lose branches/power... we'll see! Another on Sunday?!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom