Connecticut!

I need help ASAP! I went outside to feed and put my chickens away and when I was refilling their waterer one of my chickens started choking not knowing what to do I gave her some water and massaged her neck she threw up a little a couple times but is still choking! I need help what do I do?

update: i am no longer in search of fertile hatching eggs at this time. We somehow got a peacock egg under two Sebright hens
1f602.png

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! Newbie here in Rocky Hill. We hatched out 6 chickens and it looks like 3 may be roosters. Need to find a rooster farm.

Hi, so I was in my kitchen when my chickens started singing what sounded to me like the egg song. I went outside and looked where they were and I saw nothing, why would they sing it if they didn't lay anything? They haven't started laying at all yet so is that a sign they might start soon? They are almost four months old.

Hi, so I was in my kitchen when my chickens started singing what sounded to me like the egg song. I went outside and looked where they were and I saw nothing, why would they sing it if they didn't lay anything? They haven't started laying at all yet so is that a sign they might start soon? They are almost four months old.
They might have just seen a hawk, and mine do the same sort of sound for anything that seems off. I have one that gets ****** off over everything and does the egg sound until she's hoarse, and sometimes I have to give her a tight hug to calm her down. It could be a sign, but I would say it's just your pullets finding their new voices, and just a puberty kind of thing. You never know though, maybe tomorrow morning there will be a surprise waiting for you out there.

Back
Top Bottom