Ended Contest #10 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Interesting Places ,Funny Antics and Poses of Other

Quote: I have to agree with mlmddh, chickenboy190, its not domesticated it/they are wild you stated

Meaning its not trained or adapted to live in a human environment and be of use to humans :)

we would still love to see an image if you have it though! but it wont count for judging.

Last edited:
I have to agree with mlmddh, chickenboy190, its not domesticated it/they are wild you stated

Meaning its not trained or adapted to live in a human environment and be of use to humans :)

we would still love to see an image if you have it though! but it wont count for judging.
Okay then. That's fine :)

Name(s) of Bird(s): Alphonse (Peacock) and Large Marge (Turkey hen)
Species: Peacock and Turkey
Breed: Indian Peafowl and Blue Slate Turkey (That's what the egg was suppose to be when I hatched her anyways)

Name(s) of Bird(s): Alphonse
Species: Peafowl
Breed: Indian Peafowl

Name(s) of Bird(s): Edward and Alphonse
Species: Peafowl
Breed: Indian Peafowl

Oh, I just noticed this contest closes today. Guess I better add my last two pictures.

More duckies playing in the water

The contest is now closed. Thank you to those that entered.

The winning entry will be announce in this thread, and the Easter Hatch A Long thread.

There were many fantastic entries for this contest! Thank you to everyone that participated.

It was very close, but the winner of the Interesting Places, Funny Antics and Poses of Other Fowl is.............

Sahwithchicks!

turkeywatermark.jpg

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom