Ended Contest # 4 Edible Easter. 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch a Long!

The straw part in the bag looks like what I found - mine states it's made from potatoes - it has flavor, but texture is like eating real grass or hay
sickbyc.gif

Good idea to leave out the chocolate, somehow the chocolate candy seems to get eaten before and after going it the entry, the non-chocolates last a along time and are left alone til all the chocolate disappears
wink.png

The chocolates don't have to be afraid of Blooie...she doesn't care for the stuff.

I don't understand it myself, but to each her own
big_smile.png

The chocolates don't have to be afraid of Blooie...she doesn't care for the stuff.

I don't understand it myself, but to each her own
big_smile.png

Doesn't like chocolate? What's not to like/love about chocolate?

I don't like all chocolate, but if those I don't like are all that's available, just have to make do.
big_smile.png

I've just been treated by my other half
love.gif

Half of them have gone down a treat with a lovely cup of T
droolin.gif

Mac the dog had his eye on them too!
Those are almost to pretty to eat.

Mac may have seen the fancy/decorated dog treats the pet supply stores sell - they are always at the check out area and look so delicious and look a lot like these sweets.

Yep, I don't like chocolate. It seems to coat my mouth, and when I try to swallow it all that coating gets hung up on the little punching back at the back of my throat and stays there!
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
That is almost exactly the way I make them. I only use one egg though since we tend to like them dry to soak up the gravy :) I tried with 2 eggs and they were a bit mushy inside.
If you do not have your oil hot enough to set your oven on fire, the Yorkshires will not be right haha! I have set my oven on fire a few times. So now I try not to use as much oil in the muffin tin or at least put a cookie sheet under there as a catch tray.
Thank you for that recipe though!

Mac may have seen the fancy/decorated dog treats the pet supply stores sell - they are always at the check out area and look so delicious and look a lot like these sweets.
I made some peanut butter ball cookies for dog treats. Minus out the sugar of course. The kids thought they were cookies and ate the entire lot of them :( They said they were delicious. It was just peanut butter and flour rolled into balls and cooked until crunchy on the outside.

I made some peanut butter ball cookies for dog treats.  Minus out the sugar of course.  The kids thought they were cookies and ate the entire lot of them :(  They said they were delicious.  It was just peanut butter and flour rolled into balls and cooked until crunchy on the outside. 

:yuckyuck

Back
Top Bottom