• Rose-crowned

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Golden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
1651255007117.png

I've been designing a new mini-aviary for my finches. This is what I have as an idea now. It would be about 6' x 3' x 3'.

I have seen some other conure owners on BYC, but I don't know of any threads discussing them. I would like to encourage those of us that own conures (green cheeked, sun, golden, or any other type) to post pictures of these sweet, opinionated birds here, or simply introduce them. Chickens have a special place in my heart, but caged birds are where my passion lies, and green-cheeked conures are perhaps my favorite of that category.

Currently, I own a green-cheeked conure named Kirby. I also have zebra finches and budgies.
View attachment 3083778
I love Green Cheeks 😍❤️🥰 our local Petsmart just got one in. They usually only have parakeets and finches there. Petco sometimes has conures but the Petsmart usually doesn’t so yeah. That was exciting to see hahah he seems super friendly too so I hope he gets a good home. I personally only have parakeets. I love them though. 🥰 Family friend used to have a sun conure. He was nice enough but loud AF lol

I have seen a few around but they aren't very active. I was hoping all sorts of parrot people would feel free to post here, but if you made another I will follow along for sure. :D
I’ll follow any and all parrot threads hahah love all birds! I do have a parakeet thread but I’d have to go dig it up hahah

I love Green Cheeks 😍❤️🥰 our local Petsmart just got one in. They usually only have parakeets and finches there. Petco sometimes has conures but the Petsmart usually doesn’t so yeah. That was exciting to see hahah he seems super friendly too so I hope he gets a good home. I personally only have parakeets. I love them though. 🥰 Family friend used to have a sun conure. He was nice enough but loud AF lol
You need more birds ;)
Don't tell Kiki I told you that.

Back
Top Bottom