Cornish Thread

That comparison is essential for some.  Others have practically unlimited space and the only limitations are money and time.  In my Brother's situation, time is his primary limitation.
Yes I have plenty of room for a lot of chickens. I can free range also. But I do work full time and have to travel some with my job. So there is no endless supply of time or money. My Wife and Son help alot. Fortunately I live in an area of Alabama where there's always someone buying chickens if you need to reduce your flock.

Turk,I used to restore classic muscle cars. Ive worked on most all of them. Vetts to Ferraris,Jags and Porsches. If i ever get my hands on a 67 convertible 427 vett,I will cut one end of the house out and drive it into my bedroom. :)

Turk,I used to restore classic muscle cars. Ive worked on most all of them. Vetts to Ferraris,Jags and Porsches. If i ever get my hands on a 67 convertible 427 vett,I will cut one end of the house out and drive it into my bedroom.
smile.png
goodpost.gif

Thanks JR
I hope to have about four really good pullets and about six more that are pretty nice for next spring. Some show a little red or yellow leakage, but they'll taste just as good

Back
Top Bottom