IMG_5217.JPG
IMG_5218.JPG
IMG_5244.JPG
IMG_5255.JPG
IMG_5299.JPG
Where's everyone gone ??
Probably on Facebook :rolleyes:

Here's some updates on my keepers at 10 weeks

I am looking for Standard White Cornish, anyone have an idea of where to find them or have any for sale? Please message me with price and availability.

Thank you!
You might check out the International Cornish Breeders Association Facebook page. There seems to be plenty of activity on there from TX ad well.

Depending on when they decide to start laying again I might have some as early as February but that's not up to me. I live in McKinney TX if your willing to drive that far. Hit me with a PM next year.

Some of this years summer juveniles.
IMAG0022.jpg

I am looking for Standard White Cornish, anyone have an idea of where to find them or have any for sale? Please message me with price and availability.

Thank you!
Depending on when they decide to start laying again I might have some as early as February but that's not up to me. I live in McKinney TX if your willing to drive that far. Hit me with a PM next year.

Some of this years summer juveniles. View attachment 1182686
That actually sounds like perfect timing! I will hit up in a few month for sure!

This is awesome i have a trio of white LF cornish hens unfortunately my trio is 2 roos and 1 hen . Looking for more i had 4 3 roos and 1 hen but one decided to break his neck . i seen it he got it stuck in the 1x2 wire and well i ran to help i guess that was too much so i did what anyone would do . Fried chicken .

Attachments

• 0928171845.jpg
    0928171845.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom