Coronation Sussex 600 pair what is up?

Yes they are pretty darn awesome. If I am not careful I am going to talk myself into bidding on them. The price of horses without the feed bill, makes a lot more sense than these darn horses I feed all the time.

Quote:
I'm with you on that one GreatHorse, horses aren't worth anything right now and they sure cost way more in feed and vet than any chicken. I too am tempted. Those are beautiful chickens.

Quote:
You know what is sad!?! The price of a horse went down two years ago to barely $150 in these parts. Then this spring a dog food factory opened up an hour south, and the price of horses skyrocketed... I am NOT fond of horses, but I think that is just stupid and sad.

I was pretty sure there are no more horse slaughter facilities left in the US. Can you confirm please. It would be a big suprise to me if that were true.

I know its off topic but my thread so what the heck. Just looking for the facts m'am

Quote:
No, no more horse slaughter plants in the US. Last year near Chicago, IL, the last of the horse slaughter factilites was closed.

Horses were being shipped (illegially?) to Mexico for horse meat for resturaunts and dog food.

Hey there,

I've seen that listing too. Those are GORGEOUS birds! Its great to see someone in the USA has them, that variety has been on my wishlist for years.

Take Care,
Bill.

Back
Top Bottom