Coronation Sussex 600 pair what is up?

I dont see a problem with slaughtering horses rather than seeing them suffer from the owners not being able to feed them properly in a down economy.As a nation I think we have bigger problems.

Quote:
Thank you Blackdotte, I was wondering about that. I think they are beautiful but so are the Light. Just stunning. I can't wait for mine to start laying.

Do the Coronation have Cochin in them? Is that where the lavender came from? If so, that's why the egg production isn't a good.

I just love them but cant afford them. I was playing with the chicken calculator and figured out how to make a corronation EE so it is a project I have started working on
big_smile.png

Perhaps they have Cochin in them but not 100 percent sure. Aussies sometimes have to cross bred to get where they wanted to get more production on their egg layers. Such as Australorps...

Yes they are beautiful and I dont mind having a pair of Coronation Sussex pullets but one thing at a time LOL!

What's your price on the Coronation sussex. I'm still looking for some, and wondered? Thanks and have a blessed day.

My friend just bought 4 light coronation split sussex chickens. I am hoping to get a few from her. I am interested in some coronation sussex chickens. If anyone in Ohio has some for sale I would really like a pair.

These birds look like Delaware Rocks, what's the difference besides the color. I bought 2 Roos in April and was told they were Columbia Wyandotes but the forum agreed they were Delaware rocks and they're huge and look close to these birds. I just don't see the big difference. I found a local breeder with some Coronation Sussex and I'm waiting on a call for the price, I guess I'll get some if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom