Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I think I mentioned it here before that my dh was pressured at work into taking the two shots. No symptoms after the first, but two days after the second shot he couldn't remember what day it was, what his duties were. Brain scans were normal. He has been diagnosed with early onset dementia, and is unable to work. It's a real thing.
Oh, fuzzi. I'm so very sorry 😞

I think I mentioned it here before that my dh was pressured at work into taking the two shots. No symptoms after the first, but two days after the second shot he couldn't remember what day it was, what his duties were. Brain scans were normal. He has been diagnosed with early onset dementia, and is unable to work. It's a real thing.
:hugs

I am so sorry

And his employer gets off Scot-free because it wasn't mandated at the time. My dh's coworkers said "Hey! We're going to go get our shots, come with us!" and he allowed himself to be persuaded.

Not long after he was fired from his job he said to me "I wish I'd never taken that d@mned shot". Mercifully he doesn't recall it anymore, he's generally cheerful most days.
:hugs:hugs

I was one who said trust the science and get your shots.
I apologize to anyone I offended.

I did get 3 of the shots and had no ill effects. Infact my long covid symptoms got somewhat better. With the severity of the variant being less for most people I didn't get the last 2 shots because of the evidence presented by you all.

I did get 3 of the shots and had no ill effects. Infact my long covid symptoms got somewhat better. With the severity of the variant being less for most people I didn't get the last 2 shots because of the evidence presented by you all.
Same for me.
I even got more shots. But decided in the autumn of 22 I didn’t want any because I got very sick for a week of the last shot (Pfizer) I had in the spring of 22. And the vaccinations even didn't cover the new strain.

Just before Xmass in 2022 I got Covid for the first time and it made me way more sick than the last vaccination. It took 2 weeks to feel better and for 2 months I was exhausted after some physical work.

So last autumn I decided the vaccination was less difficult to coop with as the real thing. Asked advice for the worst symptom (trowing everything up for nearly 24 hours). Got the shot and anti-emetic. It made the effects of the vaccination more bearable. And this winter I didn’t get the real thing possibly because of the vaccination . 🤞

People react very different to the vaccines and the illness. But I dont like neither . From my personal experiences I can only say the rNa vaccine was worse as the more natural ones I had.

The first 2 I had were AstraZeneca and I didn’t have such nasty effect on me than the artificial Pfizer, which is the standard vaccine nowadays. So next time I want to make special appointment for a more natural variant.

The whole deal about the shots was up to each individual. We came so close to getting the shot and I made a mistake about the location so they didn't give it to us. Afterwards I was glad after hearing some of the results some people had from it. My Son took the flu shot in 2017 and had a stroke afterwards. Everyone's body is different so each person had to decide for themselves what they wanted to do and not be forced into it. I am glad that you were alright after getting yours.

Back
Top Bottom