Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have not had internet in almost a week. I was grilled before an appointment was made, and still they are asking for reassurance. :smack What are they doing to protect me?
View attachment 2071562
I removed everything he could possibly touch (no, not the doors), I have Lysol spray and wipes, and disposable gloves after he washes his hands. I’ve seen quarantine rooms in several hospitals. I’m doing a better job. :tongue

I think they should get on the bus with the others that are doing their visits via internet face to face on a real clear system. I can even chat with the receptionist.

Oh BTW China claims that 1-2 people positive per a million Chinese people.You have know it's a lie.

Last edited:
But those people have to come off the boat at some point, somewhere... and the longer it's allowed to spread all over the ship, the more cases you'll be stuck with dealing with in the end. (And I don't know when this ship originally set sail but I definitely question anyone who thinks taking a cruise right now is a good idea.)
Good point 👍

I agree with both sides of this :hmm
But I'll say if I see someone dying I'm giving them CPR and it ain't going to be hands only. I'll worry about whether or not they have something after.

I lived in florida for 14 years ending last year. The retired people , most live in communities where the houses are 5 feet apart or in a condo. Floridians (retirees) want to live how they don't want a lawn. So if a cruise ship should dock, you're talking about millions of people , most older, most having medical problems -exposed to a 1.000 people or more that are exposed or 4 that have died . That's worth a lot of deaths right up front. I'm sure that someone can find a better place than that . Where some group can set up a place that those people can and provide some outside stuff in between sleeping in their boat bedroom. But at least they could have a lot of outdoor time. There is no room for them otherwise .

I am sure blame will be dealt to the right people at the right time
Too bad so many people will die that could have been saved had he who cannot be named taken this seriously in January. The blame will fall where it will, but that does not make up for the negligence. It is too late for coulda shoulda woulda the die is cast.

This pandemic saddens me. The governor has closed my dental office until at least May 1st. I'll only be able to pay my workers whats left of their vacation and PTO. Here comes some higher unemployment ins. premiums. Oh well. May and June are PACKED with appointments. I hope they don't make us cancel anymore.

My oldes DD and her boyfriend rent a house from his families NJ friends. They come up once in awhile during the summer and deer season and stay with them.
DD and her boyfriend took 10days off unpaid leave from work to just hunker down.
Now the people that they rent from are coming up next week for a couple weeks, she's not too happy.
:th
I told her she's not allowed to come over at all.

FB_IMG_1585659620841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom