Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

What really burns me up is people on this list were censoring our comments about not taking the jab. We were also belittled and told me must not care about our fellow citizen. I never once said anything bad about those that choose to take jab. It is everyone right to do what they felt was right.
Agreed. Same here.

That is what we read. The abstract that is. We have been following various news leads about new studies that are now coming out about the 'powers that be' now admitting that there is a 'slight' increase in cardiac and brain disorders with the jab. I have the feeling that their definition of 'slight' is different from mine.

There is an old medical adage. It's not rare if you as a doctor are dealing with it. For that matter it isn't rare if you are dealing with it personally.

Some of the stuff is terrifying that I'm reading. In the beginning, my husband and I said we would follow it for a year and make a decision. As the reports mounted regarding severe side effects from the jab our decision was quickly reached not to take it. I had a severe reaction to the Prevnar vaccine when I took it so I was scared of what the unproven Covid vaccine would do to me.

We still wear masks when we are in stores or the doctor's office waiting room. Usually the only ones who are but it is as much for protection against RSV and Influenza as it is Covid. So far it has worked for us so we continue to carry on.

1708347442681400.jpg

https://dailyclout.io/report-94-pfi...lds-following-mrna-covid-vaccination-in-2021/

For example, during the same time period that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was repeatedly advising parents to get their children vaccinated against COVID-19, Pfizer was secretly testing for markers of heart damage in vaccinated kids. They looked for Troponin I in minors. When heart damage occurs, troponin I, a protein, gets released into the bloodstream.

While the CDC was urging parents to vaccinate their kids, Pfizer was studying how badly its mRNA COVID vaccine damaged children’s hearts.

Back
Top Bottom