Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I said nothing about anger. I said I don't allow apologies. Apologies are excuses we make for bad behavior.
Or admitting mistakes?

My sister and her husband got the J&J shots, told me I should too. I said no, it got a little heated. If she came to me and apologized, said she was wrong, I would certainly forgive her.

Or admitting mistakes?

My sister and her husband got the J&J shots, told me I should too. I said no, it got a little heated. If she came to me and apologized, said she was wrong, I would certainly forgive her.
I'm not angry. I just want growth. Actions say more than anything else. Just treat each other better. Love means never having to say you're sorry :hugs

I have been reading a few articles in trustworthy newspapers/newsmedia in my country about vaccinations, covid and hospitalisation.
Few people got very sick from vaccination or got long vacc. In my country they estimate 8 and not more than 20 people died of complications after a vaccination. Without the vaccination there are many more who get seriously ill or get long Covid.
From halfway 2022 -2023 about 2000 people died from Covid in my country. The chance to die from Covid without the vaccination is way higher. The Dutch institute for health care calculated that the vaccination reduces the chance to die with 83%.

Source: https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2023/12/11/oversterfte-kwam-niet-door-coronaprik-a4183919

I have been reading a few articles in trustworthy newspapers/newsmedia in my country about vaccinations, covid and hospitalisation.
Few people got very sick from vaccination or got long vacc. In my country they estimate 8 and not more than 20 people died of complications after a vaccination. Without the vaccination there are many more who get seriously ill or get long Covid.
From halfway 2022 -2023 about 2000 people died from Covid in my country. The chance to die from Covid without the vaccination is way higher. The Dutch institute for health care calculated that the vaccination reduces the chance to die with 83%.

Source: https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2023/12/11/oversterfte-kwam-niet-door-coronaprik-a4183919
The people who lied to us about many things told us things very similar to this too. And tried their best to silence anyone who didn't follow the narrative. Some of them are still doing both.

Oh, no! Did he recover fully, I hope? I'm so sorry
No, he drags his foot and his speech was affected by it. He had to go through a lot of physical therapy and we spent 17 days in the nursing home after the week in the hospital. I never left his side as he has had medical problems his whole life. They wanted him to take the covid shots in the hospital and I told them absolutely NOT. After what the flu shot did to him we are not taking anything else. Thanks for your kind words.

No, he drags his foot and his speech was affected by it. He had to go through a lot of physical therapy and we spent 17 days in the nursing home after the week in the hospital. I never left his side as he has had medical problems his whole life. They wanted him to take the covid shots in the hospital and I told them absolutely NOT. After what the flu shot did to him we are not taking anything else. Thanks for your kind words.
I'm very sorry.

Back
Top Bottom