coturnix quail

Remind me not to come knocking at your house without an invite! :p

Theres a gate, its there for your protection, not mine.

We once had a loose bird that ran straight down my rifle range and stopped by the 170 meter marker...

one of the guys with me said shoot him, I said with this rifle the round will go straight through and he'll die slow, but I think I can cut his head off from here

To which I got a chorus of comments not fit for print, So I had to show them. (one shot) the best part is all those reluctant witnesses...LOL

I lost a red golden hen today to "freedom" poor stupid bird. We were discussing how to catch her if she comes back. There was talk of a net, but I mentioned that only works in a cage with a roof. I asked my SO's cousin how he would go about catching a pheasant. "With a shot gun." Sigh.

So I found another hen a few hours from here... rather than waste a week trying to catch one who may or may not still be in this county.

QJ - My SO pulled a similar stunt with a shot gun and a beach ball that had been stuck in a tree 2 previous times. Kids were a little miffed that the ball wouldn't bounce any more when they got it back the third time. tee hee.

HMMPH! I bet you were inside peeking out of the curtains rubbing your hands together whilst SO cleaned his shotgun...cackling "ooh they almost got it stuck honey, get ready!"

HMMPH! I bet you were inside peeking out of the curtains rubbing your hands together whilst SO cleaned his shotgun...cackling  "ooh they almost got it stuck honey, get ready!"

Nope, it was spur of the moment thing, he turrned to me and asked "how much did that thing cost?" my reply, "Two bucks, go ahead."

NEXT TIME I will be standing by saying "My turn!"

Nope, it was spur of the moment thing, he turrned to me and asked "how much did that thing cost?" my reply, "Two bucks, go ahead."

NEXT TIME I will be standing by saying "My turn!"

PFFFT! you probably lured the children with candy scented candles or something...
lau.gif

One of my female quail had started to lay yesterday she had laid one eggs and today she lays nothing is this normal

Back
Top Bottom