Crafters- What are you making???

Thanks SunnyDawn "You'll have to hit "Cntrl +" if you want to see a bigger version (as many times as you need to). "Cntrl -" to shrink the screen back to normal." Wow, I have really learned something today!

The detail on your quilt is really amazing. I love the fact that everything on there has a meaning.

btw: I'm not picky....love the color pink and of course anything with chickens, cats and dogs. So, I will let you decide what quilt to make me!
lau.gif

(see how easy it is to get all the grand-daughters you want!)

Quote:
Morelcabin, can I steal your idea for my next blanket? I've never tried to put human figures on a blanket. I love your work! It's gorgeous!

Yes you sure can! Have fun with it!

Quote:
Morelcabin, can I steal your idea for my next blanket? I've never tried to put human figures on a blanket. I love your work! It's gorgeous!

Yes you sure can! Have fun with it!

Thanks! I will.

Quote:
I LOVE national craft month.....Although Every month is craft month at my house...hehe..

lol.png
Good point.

Last edited:
Everyone must be busy crafting since I found this on the 3rd page! I made this over the weekend and I am going to give it to my Grandma for a late b-day gift. She is a very patriotic woman and used to sew when she was younger so I know she will love it.

1816_dsc00474.jpg

1816_dsc00475.jpg

Back
Top Bottom