Crafters- What are you making???

This is what I made. I am going to post it in the BST for $15 (shipping included) unless someone here would like to buy it.

Measurement is 12" x 36" beautiful table runner or can be used on a counter or bar. Made with 100% cotton fabric. Machine and hand quilted/sewn.

The front
family2009001-12.jpg

The back
family2009003-2.jpg

Up close
family2009005-1.jpg

Here is the Floral Table Runner. Measurement is 12"x 36".

The front
family2009002-6.jpg

The back
family2009006-1.jpg

Close up
family2009007.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Acre!

I am working on the quilt I'm giving my sister as a wedding gift. I'm "cheating" a bit, because the center of it is a panel. I am only using it because it is the same scene as what is in some fabric I used to make her some pillows years ago. She LOVED those pillows, so when I came across the panel on Ebay I HAD to have it. It's a cattle drive scene. I'll try to post pics of my progress soon. I'm TRYING to get the whole quilt top together this week so I can take it with me and work on quilting it when my hubby and I go away this coming weekend.

Nice Job Acres.

Beth can't wait to see pics of that quilt.

Thanks No Chicks Here I am still in shock and I just love it. I think I love this coop more because he thought of me, the fact that he took time out of his work day to bring it to me and make sure it was ready to go means even more to me. He works 7 days a week, leaves the house at 4 am and gets home after dark. He works a full time job and every odd job he can get his hands on. His wife works only cause she wants to. I am really proud of him. He is going to keep his eye out for more, as he says he knows I won't stop at just a few chicken dinners LOL he is just such a nut, I really love him as well as like him.

I have a picture to share! This has definitely made me rely on my math skills a bit. The center panel was 34" x 43" so it wasn't a really friendly size to work with. Fortunately I got things pretty close when I calculated the size that the strips between the blocks needed to be. So what is pictured should measure about 59" x 67" give or take. It's not a great picture since it is kind of dark in my living room, but that was the only place I really had to spread it out!

IMG_4615.jpg

I still have more to go... it's going to be a queen sized quilt. It will have a tan border around what is pictured to kind of frame this whole center section. Then I think I am going to make the rest of the quilt top all one color (possibly the blue with the white floral print that is in the blue stars with the dark background) and then I'm going to use the triangles I cut from all the flying geese to make a cute border. At least, that's my plan as of now.
smile.png

Quote:
This is the one you are doing for me......right?
smile.png
It's beautiful. Where did you find that center panel? How much was it? Can you get me one? My daughter would love a quilt with one of those panel. please, please, please let me know.

Man.....I sound like I got it bad.....I'm begging for fabric panels now
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom